The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it can be optimized for efficiency and functionality. This may involve repositioning appliances, adding or removing cabinets, or expanding the space.
- Style: Choose a style that fits the overall aesthetic of your home and matches your personal taste. This may involve selecting cabinet finishes, countertops, and backsplash tiles that complement each other and enhance the look of your kitchen.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important consideration when doing a kitchen remodel. Make sure to incorporate ample lighting in strategic areas, such as over the sink, stove, and countertops.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential for any kitchen. Consider your storage needs and how you can maximize space with features such as pull-out pantry shelves or custom cabinetry.
- Appliances: Updating your appliances can improve the functionality and energy efficiency of your kitchen. Choose appliances that fit your cooking style and needs, as well as your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kensington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kensington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kensington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in KensingtonCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General ContractorHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?