Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Manhattan Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Size and layout of the kitchen: The first thing to consider is the size and layout of your kitchen. You need to plan whether you want to expand your kitchen or just remodel the existing one. Make sure the design is practical and efficient, and it maximizes the use of space.
- Budget: Kitchen remodeling can be expensive, so you need to set a budget before you begin. Consider factors such as the cost of materials, labor, appliances and any permits you might need. Work with a professional to get an accurate estimate of the cost of the project.
- Design and style: Decide on the design theme and style you want for your new kitchen. Do you prefer a modern, traditional or rustic look? Also, consider the color scheme and finishes that will complement your cabinets and countertops.
- Appliances: Choose high-quality appliances that meet your needs and your budget. Consider factors such as energy efficiency, functionality, and style. Also, make sure you have enough electrical outlets and space to accommodate all your appliances.
- Hiring a professional: Finally, consider hiring a professional to help you with your kitchen remodeling project. A professional contractor will help you with planning, design, building codes, permits and project management. They will also ensure that the work is done within budget and on time.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan BeachAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall House Mini Kitchen Design