Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in New Lots
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Plan your layout carefully: The layout of your kitchen can greatly affect its functionality, so make sure to plan it carefully before starting any remodel. Consider elements such as the location of appliances, storage space, and the flow of traffic in the kitchen.
- Choose durable and high-quality materials: Kitchen remodels can be costly, so it's important to choose materials that will last for many years. Opt for high-quality materials such as solid wood cabinets, granite or quartz countertops, and durable and easy-to-clean flooring materials.
- Consider energy efficiency: Energy-efficient appliances and lighting can help reduce your energy bills and make your kitchen more environmentally friendly. Consider installing LED lighting, Energy Star-certified appliances, and a high-efficiency range hood.
- Think about storage: Storage is key in any kitchen, so make sure to plan for enough cabinets, drawers, and pantry space. Consider adding features such as pull-out shelves, lazy susans, and built-in organizers to maximize storage space.
- Work with a professional: A large kitchen remodel is a complex project that requires a lot of planning and attention to detail. Work with a professional contractor or designer to ensure that your remodel is done right and meets your needs and expectations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops