The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Assess the current layout of your kitchen and determine if you'd like to keep it the same or make changes
- Consider your storage needs and plan for ample cabinet and pantry space
- Think about your cooking and entertaining habits and choose appliances and fixtures accordingly
- Choose materials that are durable and easy to clean, especially for high-traffic areas like countertops and floors
- Work with a reputable contractor who has experience in large kitchen remodels and can help you create a realistic timeline and budget
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Ocean Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Ocean Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Ocean HillHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Find A Good General Contractor