Guide to a large kitchen Remodel in Park Slope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality of your new kitchen layout. Determine what appliances you want to include and where they will be placed, as well as the location of the sink, stove, and refrigerator.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that align with your style, storage needs, and budget. Consider options like open shelves or glass-front cabinets to display dishware and decorative items.
- Countertops: The material you choose for your countertops will impact the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Take into account factors like durability, maintenance, and cost when selecting a material.
- Lighting: Plan for ample lighting in your new kitchen, including overhead and task lighting. Consider incorporating under-cabinet lighting to illuminate workspaces.
- Finishes: Select finishes that complement your overall design aesthetic, including flooring, backsplash, and hardware. Pay attention to details like faucets and knobs, which can add personality and style to your space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Slope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Slope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Slope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park SlopeNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynHomecrestCobble HillBorough ParkSunnyside