The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Set a budget: Before starting a large kitchen remodel, it is important to determine how much money you are willing to spend. This will help you prioritize what aspects of the remodel are most important to you and prevent overspending.
- Design: Decide on the design of your new kitchen. Consider factors such as the layout, style, and color scheme that will complement your home's overall aesthetic. You may want to consult with a professional designer to help you create your dream kitchen.
- Appliances: Choose the appliances you will need in your kitchen. Be sure to consider the size, efficiency, and overall quality of the appliances you choose. Additionally, consider the cost of the appliances and whether they fit into your budget
- Storage: Storage is an important factor to consider when doing a large kitchen remodel. Consider the amount of storage you will need, including cabinets, drawers, and pantry space. Find a balance between storage and aesthetics to create the perfect kitchen space.
- Lighting: Lighting is another important aspect of a kitchen remodel. Consider both natural and artificial lighting to create a well-lit and inviting space. Task lighting is particularly important in the kitchen as it helps illuminate work areas and makes cooking easier and safer.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Red Hook
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Red Hook
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Red Hook
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Red HookNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023