The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A large Renovation
- Layout: Determine the best layout for your kitchen based on your needs and preferences. Consider the work triangle, traffic flow, and functionality.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget and stick to it. Allocate funds for appliances, materials, labor, and unexpected expenses.
- Style: Choose a style that suits your taste and complements your home. Consider the color scheme, cabinetry, countertops, backsplash, and flooring.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by incorporating efficient storage solutions such as custom cabinets, pull-out shelves, and pantry organizers.
- Lighting: Plan the lighting design carefully to create a bright, inviting, and functional space. Combine natural light, overhead lighting, task lighting, and accent lighting for optimal results.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sheepshead Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sheepshead Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sheepshead Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sheepshead Bay5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen Design