Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Coney Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider Your Design Preferences: A luxury bathroom remodel offers an opportunity to personalize your space with the design you love. Take a look at design magazines and blogs to get inspiration for your project, and consider your personal style and preferences.
- Choose Your Materials Carefully: The materials you choose for your luxury bathroom remodel will play a critical role in the final outcome. Consider the durability, quality, and style of materials like tiles, countertops, and fixtures.
- Think About Your Budget: A luxury bathroom remodel in Coney Island, Brooklyn can be costly, so it is essential to set a budget for your project. Consider the costs of materials, permits, labor, and any additional expenses.
- Consider Your Storage Needs: Ample storage is necessary for a luxury bathroom, especially if you have a large family or entertain guests frequently. You should consider incorporating storage solutions that are both functional and stylish.
- Find a Quality Contractor: A luxury bathroom remodel is a significant investment, so it is essential to find a reputable and experienced contractor. Look for a contractor who has experience in luxury bathroom remodeling and can provide references from previous clients.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Coney Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Coney Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Coney Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Coney IslandCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023