Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Flatlands
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-end materials and fixtures, such as marble or granite countertops and high-quality faucets and showerheads, to create a luxurious feel.
- Consider adding features like a large soaking tub, steam shower, or heated floors to increase the comfort and relaxation of the space.
- Ensure adequate storage space for toiletries and towels, with built-in cabinetry or floating shelves.
- Incorporate lighting fixtures that provide both functional and decorative benefits, such as sconces or chandeliers.
- Work with a reputable contractor who specializes in luxury bathroom remodels and has experience working with high-end materials and fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatlands
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatlands
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatlands
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatlandsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?7 Modern Backsplash IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way