Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Greenpoint
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style and Design – Consider the style and design of the bathroom you want to achieve. Will it be modern, traditional, or transitional? Will it reflect the overall design of your home or will it be a standalone design? You also need to consider the materials and finishes that you want to use for your bathroom fixtures and accessories.
- Functionality – A luxury bathroom should not only be beautiful but also functional. Consider your daily routine and the features that you will need to make your bathroom experience comfortable and convenient. Do you need a larger bathtub or a dual sink vanity? Are you interested in installing a steam shower, sauna, or smart toilet?
- Budget – Luxury bathroom remodels can cost a lot of money, so make sure to set a realistic budget before you start your project. A good rule of thumb is to allocate 10 to 15% of your home’s total value on bathroom remodels. You may also consider alternative financing options like home equity loans, lines of credit, or personal loans.
- Contractor – Hiring the right contractor is crucial in achieving the bathroom of your dreams. Make sure to research and compare different contractors in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Look for contractors that have experience in luxury bathroom remodels and are licensed, insured, and bonded. Request for their portfolios, references, and project timelines before making a final decision.
- Green Solutions – Luxury bathroom remodels should not only prioritize its aesthetics and functionality but also its environmental impact. Consider installing low-flow fixtures, LED lighting, and energy-efficient water heaters. You may also choose eco-friendly materials like bamboo, recycled glass, or salvaged wood for your bathroom walls, floors, and countertops.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenpoint
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenpoint
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenpoint
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in GreenpointA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynRemsen VillageBergen BeachClaremont VillageEast New York