Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Kensington
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style and Design: The first consideration for a luxury bathroom remodel in Kensington, Brooklyn is the style and design. The design should complement the overall style of the home and the unique character of the neighborhood.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials is another important factor to consider when doing a luxury bathroom remodel. High-quality materials such as marble, porcelain, and stone can add a sense of luxury and elegance to the space.
- Layout and Space: The layout and space of the bathroom should be carefully planned to maximize functionality and comfort. Luxurious features such as separate shower and bathtub, double vanity sinks, and ample storage space should be incorporated.
- Lighting and Fixtures: Lighting and fixtures are crucial elements that can enhance the overall mood and ambiance of a luxury bathroom. High-quality fixtures such as designer faucets, rainfall showerheads, and ornate chandeliers can add a touch of elegance to the space.
- Budget: Finally, it is essential to consider the budget when doing a luxury bathroom remodel. High-end materials and fixtures can be expensive, so it is important to create a budget and stick to it to ensure the project remains financially feasible.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Kensington
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Kensington
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Kensington
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Kensington7 White Shower Tile IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhere To Stay During Your RemodelNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?