Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Mill Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and how you want to utilize the space. Consider adding extra storage space and optimizing the flow of the room.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials such as marble or granite for countertops and flooring. Consider adding luxurious touches like a freestanding tub or rainfall showerhead.
- Lighting: Pay attention to lighting as it sets the mood for the bathroom. Consider adding dimmer switches or adding a statement chandelier for an elegant touch.
- Color Scheme: Choose a color scheme that evokes a sense of luxury such as neutrals, golds, and deep blues. Consider adding a pop of color to make the space more visually interesting.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable contractor with experience in luxury bathroom remodels. Look for someone who has a portfolio of similar projects and positive reviews from previous clients.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill BasinHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Pick A General ContractorWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynAstoria HeightsRoosevelt IslandGreenpointSunnyside