The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the design: Choose a design that reflects your personality and has a luxurious feel to it. This may include selecting high-end finishes such as marble tiles or custom-made fixtures.
- Think about the layout: Optimize the layout of your bathroom to ensure it meets your needs. This may include incorporating a walk-in shower or a spa tub.
- Consider the lighting: Install lighting that enhances the ambiance of your bathroom. This may include dimmers, accent lighting, or a chandelier.
- Invest in high-quality materials: Invest in materials that are durable and long-lasting, such as stone, glass, and metal. This will ensure that your bathroom remodel lasts for many years to come.
- Hire a professional contractor: Find a reputable contractor with experience in luxury bathroom remodels. This will ensure that the work is done to a high standard and that you are satisfied with the final product.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect HeightsHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel