Guide to a luxury bathroom Remodel in Sheepshead Bay
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Choose high-quality materials such as marble, porcelain or natural stone for a luxurious and elegant look.
- Consider incorporating a spa-like feature such as a rainfall showerhead, steam shower or freestanding soaking tub for added relaxation.
- Invest in high-end fixtures such as designer faucets, luxurious towel warmers, and a smart toilet with a heated seat and advanced features.
- Install ample lighting, including dimmer switches, to create an inviting ambiance and highlight architectural and decorative features.
- Consult with a professional bathroom designer or contractor to ensure that the final result meets your style preferences, budget, and functional needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sheepshead Bay
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sheepshead Bay
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sheepshead Bay
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sheepshead BayHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile Ideas7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum