Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Brooklyn
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Budget: Luxury kitchen remodels can be expensive, so it's important to set a realistic budget and stick to it. Consider what features are most important to you and allocate funds accordingly.
- Style: Choose a style that reflects your personal taste and complements the rest of your home. Popular luxury kitchen styles include modern, traditional, and transitional.
- Materials: When selecting materials, consider their durability, maintenance, and aesthetic appeal. Popular luxury kitchen materials include marble, granite, quartz, and high-end appliances such as Sub-Zero and Viking.
- Layout: The layout of your kitchen should optimize functionality and flow. Consider factors such as the placement of appliances, storage, and seating areas.
- Expertise: A luxury kitchen remodel requires the expertise of experienced professionals such as designers, contractors, and architects. Do your research and choose a team with a proven track record of success.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brooklyn5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets