The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider your budget and prioritize your luxury kitchen remodel according to your needs, wants, and lifestyle. Determine how much you are willing to spend and allocate the budget wisely to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Choose a reputable designer or contractor who has extensive experience in luxury kitchen remodels. Make sure they understand your vision, preferences, and expectations, and can provide you with a detailed plan, timeline, and quote for the project.
- Select high-quality materials, fixtures, and appliances that meet your style, functionality, and durability requirements. Consider factors like ease of maintenance, energy efficiency, and sustainability to make the most of your investment.
- Maximize your kitchen space by optimizing the layout, storage, and flow. Consider adding custom cabinetry, countertops, islands, or pantry to increase storage, counter space, seating, and versatility. Select a color palette that reflects your taste and complements your overall home design.
- Pay attention to the details that make a luxury kitchen stand out, such as lighting, flooring, backsplash, hardware, and accessories. Incorporate your personal touch and style to make your kitchen a unique and enjoyable space to cook, entertain, and relax.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near City Line
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near City Line
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in City Line
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in City LineCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An OvenHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops