Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Clinton Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Design and layout: Plan the layout of your luxury kitchen remodel in a way that fits your needs and preferences. Consider factors such as the traffic flow, overall space, and the location of cabinets, appliances, and work surfaces.
- Materials and finishes: When it comes to luxury kitchen remodel, selected materials and finishes can make a big difference. Choose high-end products that not only look great but also last longer. Consider materials such as granite, marble, quartz, and other materials that resist stains and scratches.
- Appliances: Upgrading appliances is another essential feature of a luxury kitchen remodel. Consider purchasing the latest technology for appliances such as refrigerators, ovens, and stoves, which are both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Lighting: The right lighting can make a significant difference in the overall look and feel of your kitchen. Consider using a mix of ambient, accent, and task lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Storage: Cabinets and pantry space are crucial for storage in any kitchen. Ensure that your luxury kitchen remodel features ample storage space for all your kitchen utensils, cutlery, and appliances. Consider custom cabinets and shelves, which provide tailored storage solutions that fit perfectly in your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Clinton Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Clinton Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Clinton HillTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?7 White Shower Tile IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also Like8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?