Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider your budget for the remodel and allocate it appropriately to ensure that you are able to achieve the luxury look and feel that you desire.
- Choose high-end materials and appliances such as marble countertops, custom cabinets, and top-of-the-line appliances to give your kitchen a luxurious feel.
- Consider the layout of your kitchen to ensure that it is functional and maximizes the use of space. This can include adding an island or repositioning certain appliances for better flow.
- Don't forget about lighting - incorporating both task lighting and ambient lighting can enhance the luxurious feel of your kitchen and make it a more enjoyable space to spend time in.
- Work with a reputable and experienced kitchen remodeling contractor in Dyker Heights to ensure that your project is completed on time, on budget, and to your satisfaction.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Simple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Install An OvenIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynConey IslandWilliamsburgCarroll GardensFlatiron