Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Homecrest
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Quality materials: Consider using high-end materials such as marble, granite, or quartz for countertops and hardwood for cabinets to create a luxurious look and feel.
- Layout: A luxury kitchen should have a functional and practical layout with ample space for cooking, storage, and entertaining guests.
- Lighting: Install ample lighting throughout the kitchen, including task lighting for food prep areas and ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Invest in top-of-the-line appliances, including a professional-grade stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Features like built-in espresso machines and wine coolers can also add a touch of luxury.
- Finishing touches: Details such as custom cabinetry, high-end hardware, and unique backsplashes can add a personal touch and elevate the overall elegance of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Homecrest
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Homecrest
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Homecrest
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in HomecrestMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
You Might Also LikeHow To Find A Good General ContractorFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink