Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Marine Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style: Consider the overall style you want for your luxury kitchen remodel in Marine Park, Brooklyn. Do you prefer a modern, sleek design or a traditional, classic look? This will determine the materials, colors, and finishes you choose for your cabinets, countertops, and flooring.
- Functionality: Think about how you use your kitchen and what features you need to make it more functional. Do you need more storage space, larger appliances, or a kitchen island for extra counter space? Make sure to prioritize your needs over unnecessary luxury items.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any luxury kitchen remodel. Make sure to incorporate different types of lighting, such as under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, and recessed lighting, to create a warm and welcoming ambiance in your kitchen.
- Appliances: Invest in high-quality appliances that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Stainless steel appliances are a popular choice for luxury kitchens, but consider other options such as custom paneling to match your cabinets or a futuristic appliance with advanced features.
- Budget: Luxury kitchen remodels can be costly, so it's important to set a budget and stick to it. Prioritize where to splurge and where to save, and make sure to work with a reputable contractor to ensure you get the most value for your money.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marine Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marine Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marine Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marine Park8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?11 Penny Tile Design IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 Modern Backsplash Ideas