The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and make sure that there is enough space to move around comfortably. Optimize storage space and make sure it is easily accessible.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials such as quartz or marble countertops, custom cabinetry, and luxury appliances to give the kitchen a luxurious feel.
- Lighting: Install ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting ambiance. Consider light fixtures that complement the kitchen design and add a touch of elegance.
- Color scheme: Choose a color palette that creates a cohesive and sophisticated look. Navy blue cabinets and gold hardware can add a touch of glamour to the kitchen.
- Smart technology: Implement smart home technology such as touchless faucets, integrated appliances, and smart lighting to make the kitchen more convenient and efficient.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Navy Yard
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Navy Yard
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Navy Yard
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Navy YardHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement