Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in New Lots
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider your budget and prioritize your expenses accordingly, ensuring that the most important parts of your kitchen are given priority.
- Think about the style and aesthetic you want to achieve with your remodel, and ensure that all design choices are cohesive and complement each other.
- Consider the functionality of the space, including the layout, appliances, and storage solutions that will best suit your lifestyle and cooking habits.
- Choose high-quality materials and finishes that will stand up to frequent use and provide a luxurious look and feel, such as marble countertops and hardwood cabinetry.
- Work with experienced professionals who can help guide you through the design and construction process, ensuring that all work is done to high standards and meets any relevant codes and regulations.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General Contractor