Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Paerdegat Basin
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Consider the overall design style, such as modern or traditional, and how it fits with the rest of the home's aesthetic.
- Think about the desired appliances and whether they fit the space and budget. Luxury options like built-in refrigerators or range hoods may require custom cabinetry or modifications to the layout.
- Lighting should be carefully planned to highlight key features and provide ample task lighting for cooking and prep work.
- Materials should be high-end and durable, such as solid wood cabinets, quartz or marble countertops, and high-quality appliances and fixtures.
- Consider the flow of the kitchen and how it will be used. Adding islands or peninsulas can offer more counter space and seating, while efficient storage solutions can make the kitchen more functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Paerdegat Basin
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Paerdegat Basin
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Paerdegat Basin
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Paerdegat BasinProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel