Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Park Slope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Style and Design – The style of your luxury kitchen should be in line with your personal taste and preference. Whether you prefer traditional or contemporary designs, ensure that it reflects your taste, while still maintaining functionality.
- Space and Layout – When doing a luxury kitchen remodel, the available space should be maximized to its fullest potential. The layout should be carefully planned to ensure that it is functional, efficient, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Appliances and Fixtures – High-quality appliances and fixtures are essential in a luxury kitchen remodel. They should be selected based on performance, durability, and design that complements the overall style of your kitchen.
- Lighting – Lighting plays a crucial role in any kitchen remodel. Adequate lighting should be installed to ensure that the kitchen is bright, functional, and comfortable to work in. When doing a luxury kitchen remodel, consider using modern lighting designs that can highlight the elegance and sophistication of your kitchen.
- Budget – A luxury kitchen remodel can be quite expensive. It is essential to establish a budget and stick to it. Research the materials, appliances, and fixtures needed for the remodel and get accurate estimates on their costs to ensure that it does not exceed your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Slope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Slope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Slope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park SlopeHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?What To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynUpper East SideWest VillageGramercyMurray Hill