Guide to a luxury kitchen Remodel in Sea Gate
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A luxury Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how it will function for your family. Think about the placement of appliances, the flow of traffic, and work zones.
- Materials: Luxury kitchens often feature high-quality materials such as granite, marble, stainless steel, and hardwood floors. Select materials that are both visually appealing and durable.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that are both stylish and functional. Consider custom-made cabinets that fit your space perfectly and provide ample storage.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important factor in creating a luxury kitchen. Incorporate a combination of task lighting, ambient lighting, and decorative lighting to create a warm and inviting space.
- Appliances: High-end appliances are a must for a luxury kitchen. Consider features such as a built-in refrigerator, commercial-grade range, and smart home technology.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sea Gate
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sea Gate
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sea Gate
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sea GateDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Try this Simple General Contractor Agreement5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look