The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the available space and the optimal layout for the bathroom. A modern remodel may include changing the location of the toilet, sink and shower to improve functionality and style.
- Lighting: A modern bathroom should have adequate lighting that is both functional and stylish. Consider the use of natural light from windows or skylights, as well as overhead lighting and accent lighting.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials for a modern bathroom remodel. Options include natural stone, glass, porcelain and ceramic tiles, as well as wood and metal accents.
- Storage: Modern bathrooms require ample storage to keep the space organized and clutter-free. Consider custom built-in shelving and cabinetry, as well as wall-mounted storage solutions.
- Technology: The addition of technology can take a modern bathroom remodel to the next level. Consider adding features like a smart toilet, heated floors, or an innovative shower system.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bensonhurst
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bensonhurst
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bensonhurst
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BensonhurstHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also Like10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?