Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Brooklyn Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: The layout of the bathroom should be modern, open and functional. Consider the placement of fixtures and storage to ensure easy movement and accessibility.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials for your bathroom remodel, including tiles, countertops, fixtures, and lighting. Consider using eco-friendly and sustainable materials to minimize the environmental impact.
- Storage: Plan for ample storage options such as wall-mounted shelves, vanities, and cabinets to keep the bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Lighting plays a crucial role in creating a modern bathroom. Recessed lighting, task lighting, and ambient lighting can enhance the space and make it appear more spacious and welcoming.
- Smart Technology: Consider adding technology to your bathroom remodel, such as smart mirrors that can adjust lighting and temperature, or sound systems that can play music or podcasts.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brooklyn Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brooklyn Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brooklyn Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brooklyn HeightsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Kitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors