Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Bushwick
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and layout of the bathroom when planning your remodel to ensure maximum functionality and efficient use of space.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage options such as built-in cabinets, floating shelves or baskets to keep clutter at bay.
- Lighting: Choose a combination of different lighting sources such as overhead lights, task lighting, and ambient lighting to create a well-lit and inviting space.
- Fixtures: Opt for modern fixtures like a sleek vanity, contemporary faucet, and showerhead to give your bathroom a fresh and updated look.
- Materials: Use durable and water-resistant materials like porcelain tiles, quartz countertops, and acrylic shower surrounds that will withstand daily wear and tear and provide a clean, streamlined look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bushwick
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bushwick
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bushwick
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in BushwickWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynDitmas ParkManhattan ValleyGowanusRemsen Village