Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: It is important to consider the layout and functionality of your bathroom when planning a modern remodel. This includes the placement of fixtures, such as the sink, toilet, and shower or bathtub.
- Lighting: Modern bathroom designs often incorporate ample lighting, including natural light if possible. Consider adding skylights or larger windows, and choose light fixtures that provide bright, even lighting without casting harsh shadows.
- Materials: Modern bathroom remodels often incorporate contemporary materials that are both durable and stylish. Consider materials such as porcelain or ceramic tile, glass or marble for countertops, and modern fixtures made from brushed nickel, stainless steel or matte black.
- Storage: Modern bathrooms often feature sleek, minimalist designs, but it's important to ensure you have ample storage space. Consider recessed shelving, built-in cabinets, or floating shelves for storing towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.
- Technology: As technology evolves, so do modern bathroom designs. Consider adding features like heated floors, high-tech toilets, and smart LED lighting systems that can be controlled from your phone or tablet.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble HillA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBoerum HillBay RidgeFlatlandsWest Village