Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and how it can be optimized for functionality and efficiency. Think about the placement of your fixtures, the flow of traffic, and the use of space.
- Lighting: Choose lighting that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Consider installing dimmer switches, using task lighting around the vanity, and incorporating natural lighting with windows or skylights.
- Storage: Maximizing storage is key in any bathroom remodel. Install cabinets, shelving, and other storage solutions to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, low-maintenance, and visually appealing. Popular materials for modern bathroom remodels include porcelain or ceramic tile, glass, and natural stone.
- Color: Select a color scheme that suits your personal taste and complements your fixtures and finishes. Consider incorporating bold accents, such as a brightly colored shower curtain or patterned tiles, to add visual interest.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynWest VillageGrasmereNew BrightonBrighton Beach