The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider how much space you have to work with and plan the layout accordingly. Make sure there is enough room for all necessary fixtures and storage.
- Style: Determine the style you want for your bathroom, such as contemporary, traditional, or transitional. Choose fixtures, tiles, and colors to match the style.
- Functionality: Consider the functionality of the bathroom. Make sure the fixtures are easy to use and the storage is sufficient. Also, consider adding features like a heated floor or a smart toilet.
- Budget: Determine your budget and stick to it. Prioritize the most important changes and allocate funds accordingly.
- Eco-friendliness: Choose eco-friendly options like low-flow toilets and energy-efficient lighting. This not only helps the environment but can also save you money in the long run.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatbush
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatbush
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatbush
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatbushProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomBest Bathroom Paint FinishesMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems