Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Mill Island
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Style: Choose a modern design that suits your personal taste and the overall style of your home. Some popular modern styles include minimalistic, industrial, and Scandinavian.
- Layout: Consider the layout of your bathroom and how you can optimize the space for functionality and comfort. For example, adding a double vanity or a walk-in shower may be necessary for a busy household.
- Materials: Select quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles, glass shower doors, and quartz countertops.
- Lighting: Incorporate adequate lighting fixtures that provide both task lighting and ambient lighting. Consider installing dimmer switches to create a relaxing spa-like environment.
- Technology: Upgrade your bathroom with modern technology such as a smart toilet, heated floors, or Bluetooth speakers for a luxurious experience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Mill Island
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Mill Island
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Mill Island
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Mill Island7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Design Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMidwoodGravesendManhattan TerraceMadison