Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Navy Yard
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the space and how to make the most of it. Determine what structural changes will be needed and how they will affect the budget.
- Style: Do some research and determine what style you want your modern bathroom remodel to be. Ensure that the style does not clash with the existing style of the house.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a modern bathroom. Incorporate both natural and artificial light to create a warm and inviting space.
- Materials: Choose high-quality, durable and easy-to-maintain materials for your bathroom renovation. Consider materials that are eco-friendly and energy-efficient to save on water and electricity bills.
- Storage: Storage is an essential component of any bathroom remodel. Consider the use of built-in cabinetry, shelves, and other innovative storage solutions to maximize the space and functionality of the bathroom.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Navy Yard
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Navy Yard
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Navy Yard
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Navy YardSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?A Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynVinegar HillConcourseHigh BridgeConey Island