Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Park Slope
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Functionality: Consider how the bathroom will be used and what features will be most useful. For example, a larger shower and double vanity might be ideal for a family bathroom, while a smaller powder room may only need a toilet and sink.
- Style: Choose a modern design that complements the overall aesthetic of your home. You may want to consider choosing materials that are easy to clean and maintain.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential in a bathroom. Consider installing a combination of overhead lighting and task lighting around the mirror for optimal brightness and functionality.
- Storage: Think about storage needs, such as shelves, cabinets or drawers. You may want to consider custom solutions that maximize space and fit your specific needs.
- Budget: Set a budget and prioritize your needs. Consider working with a professional contractor to help you stay on track and get the best value for your investment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Park Slope
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Park Slope
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Park Slope
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Park SlopeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors7 White Shower Tile Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhere To Stay During Your RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynSunset ParkSohoFlatbushRemsen Village