The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Determine your budget and stick to it. Remodeling a bathroom can be expensive, so it’s important to create a budget and prioritize the upgrades you want to make.
- Choose a modern design that fits your personal style. Consider incorporating sleek fixtures and finishes, such as matte black or brushed nickel, for a contemporary look.
- Maximize storage space with built-in cabinets or shelving. This can help keep clutter off the vanity and create a more streamlined look.
- Upgrade your lighting to create a bright, inviting space. Consider installing dimmer switches or adding task lighting around the vanity for a modern touch.
- Invest in water-efficient fixtures to save on utility bills and reduce your environmental footprint. Look for low-flow faucets and toilets that meet EPA WaterSense criteria.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect Heights5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Pick A General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint Finishes
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel