Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Rugby
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of your bathroom and determine if it works for your needs. If not, explore options for a more functional layout.
- Style: Decide on a modern style that suits your taste and complements the rest of your home's decor.
- Materials: Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles for flooring and shower walls, and quartz countertops.
- Lighting: Incorporate adequate lighting to brighten up the space and make it feel larger. Consider task lighting around the vanity and in the shower area, as well as ambient lighting for a relaxing atmosphere.
- Storage: Maximize storage space with built-in cabinets, shelves, and niches to keep your bathroom organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Rugby
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Rugby
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Rugby
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Rugby11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors7 Modern Backsplash IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynMiddle VillageCentral HarlemProspect HeightsMorris Heights