Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Sunset Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Determine the modern bathroom style you want to achieve. Decide on the color scheme, fixtures, and other design elements.
- Consider the space available for the bathroom remodel. Make sure to measure the area to ensure that the design can fit within the space.
- Choose the right materials for the bathroom renovation. Consider factors such as durability, maintenance, and aesthetics when selecting materials for the flooring, walls, and countertops.
- Plan the lighting design for your modern bathroom. Determine the amount of natural and artificial light required to make the space comfortable and functional.
- Consider upgrading your plumbing fixtures to improve efficiency and conserve water. Consider installing low-flow toilets and showerheads, as well as choosing water-saving faucets.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Sunset Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Sunset Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Sunset Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Sunset ParkBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Where To Stay During Your Remodel
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way