Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Bay Ridge
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: The layout of your kitchen should be designed to optimize functionality and convenience. Consider the ‘work triangle’ concept to ensure that the fridge, sink, and stove are placed effectively.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in a modern kitchen remodel. Invest in spacious, durable cabinets and pantry organizers to maximize storage space.
- Lighting: The right lighting can transform the look and feel of your kitchen. Incorporate a mix of natural and artificial light sources, such as pendant lights and under cabinet lighting.
- Materials and Finishes: Choose materials and finishes that are both aesthetically pleasing and durable. Opt for high-quality countertops, backsplashes, and flooring that can withstand everyday wear and tear.
- Appliances: Modern appliances offer a range of features that can make cooking and cleaning more efficient and enjoyable. Choose energy-efficient models that fit in with the overall design of your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Bay Ridge
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Bay Ridge
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Bay RidgeFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasHow To Install An OvenSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Find A Good General ContractorTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynProspect HeightsPark HillProspect Park SouthMidland Beach