Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Borough Park
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of your kitchen and how it fits your lifestyle. Look into open-concept layouts that allow for a seamless transition between the kitchen and living areas.
- Cabinetry: Opt for custom cabinets that maximize storage space and offer a modern design aesthetic. Choose high-quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain.
- Countertops: Consider surfaces like quartz, granite, or concrete for your countertops. These materials are both durable and stylish, and they come in a variety of colors to complement your kitchen's design.
- Appliances: Modernize your kitchen with energy-efficient appliances that offer the latest features, like smart tech integration and touch-screen controls.
- Lighting: Incorporate both ambient and task lighting to create a well-lit and functional space. Look into modern fixtures that offer both style and functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Borough Park
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Borough Park
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Borough Park
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Borough ParkA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation11 Penny Tile Design IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls