Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Brownsville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of the kitchen and how it can be improved for better flow and functionality. This can include adding an island or repositioning appliances.
- Cabinetry: Choose modern and sleek cabinetry that optimizes space and storage. Consider different finishes and colors to match your style.
- Countertops: Opt for durable and low-maintenance materials like quartz or granite. These materials are heat-resistant and easy to clean.
- Lighting: Incorporate energy-efficient lighting fixtures that provide ample light for food prep and cooking. Consider task lighting under cabinets and accent lighting for a modern touch.
- Appliances: Update to modern, energy-efficient appliances that fit the layout and style of the kitchen. This can include a high-tech refrigerator, oven, and dishwasher.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Brownsville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Brownsville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Brownsville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Brownsville8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow To Pick A General ContractorExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhere To Stay During Your Remodel