The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen space and how it can be optimized for efficiency and functionality. This may involve rearranging the placement of appliances or adding additional counter space.
- Materials: Choose high quality, durable materials that will withstand heavy use and are easy to maintain. Popular options include quartz countertops, hardwood floors, and stainless steel appliances.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by incorporating custom cabinetry or built-in shelving. Consider options like pull-out shelves and hidden storage compartments to keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free.
- Lighting: Make sure your kitchen is well-lit with a mix of task lighting and ambient lighting. This will ensure that your space is functional and inviting, regardless of the time of day.
- Color and style: Choose a color scheme and style that complements the rest of your home, while also reflecting your personal taste. Modern kitchens often incorporate clean lines, minimalist design elements, and neutral color palettes for a sleek and timeless look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carroll Gardens
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carroll Gardens
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carroll GardensModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum