Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Cobble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you can improve it for maximum functionality. This includes the placement of appliances, storage, and work areas.
- Material Selection: Choose materials that suit your taste and lifestyle. Consider the durability, maintenance, and ease of cleaning of the materials you select.
- Cabinetry: Determine the size and style of cabinets that fit your design and storage needs. Consider custom cabinets for a perfect fit.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a modern kitchen. Consider installing task lighting under cabinets, recessed lighting, and pendant lights for an updated look.
- Appliances: Invest in efficient, high-quality appliances that suit your cooking style and needs. Consider energy-efficient options for cost savings in the long run.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Cobble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Cobble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Cobble HillHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Find A Good General Contractor
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBattery Park CityGreenpointWindsor TerraceChelsea