Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Downtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the size and shape of your kitchen and plan the layout accordingly. Optimize the available space by incorporating functional and convenient features such as an island or a breakfast bar.
- Storage: Ensure that there is adequate storage space for all of your kitchen essentials. Consider installing cabinets, drawers, and shelves that are both stylish and functional.
- Lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any kitchen remodel. Make sure that there is ample natural light and consider installing energy-efficient lighting fixtures that provide optimal illumination.
- Appliances: Selecting the right kitchen appliances is crucial when doing a modern kitchen remodel. Choose appliances that are energy-efficient, have modern features and complement the overall style of your kitchen.
- Materials: Select high-quality materials that are durable and easy to clean. Materials such as quartz, granite or marble for countertops, and hardwood or ceramic tiles for the flooring will provide a modern and sophisticated look to your kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Downtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Downtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Downtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in DowntownCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Install An OvenIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Do I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynCarnegie HillMarine ParkBlissvilleWindsor Terrace