Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Dyker Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: A modern kitchen should have an open layout that allows for easy movement and socialization. The layout should also be designed to maximize storage space and functionality.
- Materials: Modern kitchen remodels often use high-end materials such as quartz or granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and sleek cabinetry. It's important to choose materials that are durable, easy to maintain, and complement the overall aesthetic of the kitchen.
- Color scheme: Modern kitchens typically feature a neutral color scheme with pops of color or patterns to add visual interest. The color scheme should be chosen to create a cohesive and harmonious look throughout the space.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in any kitchen, and modern kitchens often incorporate a mix of task lighting, ambient lighting, and decorative lighting fixtures to create a well-lit and inviting space.
- Smart Technology: With the increasing popularity of smart home technology, it's important to consider incorporating automated features such as smart appliances, voice-activated controls, or app-controlled lighting and HVAC systems. This can increase the convenience and functionality of the kitchen.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Dyker Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Dyker Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Dyker HeightsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Start A Kitchen Remodel7 Modern Backsplash Ideas