Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Flatbush
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how each area will be used. A well-designed layout can optimize space and functionality.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit the look and feel of the space, while offering ample storage for all kitchen essentials.
- Countertops: Select a durable and easy-to-clean material for your countertops, such as quartz or granite.
- Lighting: Plan for a mix of task, ambient and accent lighting to create a bright and welcoming environment.
- Appliances: Invest in quality appliances that meet your cooking and entertaining needs, and choose energy-efficient models to save on operating costs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatbush
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatbush
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatbush
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatbushKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Install An OvenModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023
You Might Also LikeCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops