Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Fort Greene
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: When remodeling your kitchen, the layout is an essential consideration. You need to plan for a functional space that will make it easy for you to move around as you prepare meals. Consider the work triangle concept, which involves placing the stove, sink, and refrigerator in a triangular layout to optimize the flow in the kitchen.
- Materials: The materials that you choose for your kitchen remodel will impact the overall look and feel of the space. Consider using durable, easy-to-clean materials like quartz or granite countertops, high-quality cabinetry, and flooring that can withstand foot traffic and spills.
- Lighting: The right lighting can transform the look of your kitchen and make it more inviting. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to create a warm, inviting atmosphere, while also providing ample light for cooking and meal prep.
- Appliances: Updating your appliances can improve the functionality and energy efficiency of your kitchen. Consider investing in high-quality appliances, such as a gas range, energy-efficient refrigerator, and dishwasher, to help lower your energy bills and make your kitchen more eco-friendly.
- Storage: Adequate storage is essential in any kitchen remodel. Consider installing ample cabinets, drawers, and shelving to help you keep your kitchen organized and clutter-free. You might also consider adding a pantry or other built-in storage solutions to help you make the most of your space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fort Greene
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fort Greene
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fort Greene
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fort GreeneWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Find A Good General Contractor