The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow and functionality of the kitchen. Determine what appliances, cabinets and countertops are needed, and where they should be positioned.
- Style: Choose a modern design that complements the style of your home. That could be a sleek, minimalist look or something bolder and more colorful.
- Lighting: Ensure that there is adequate lighting in the kitchen, both natural and artificial. Consider installing task lighting under cabinets and perhaps a statement pendant light over the island or dining area.
- Storage: Take inventory of your kitchen items and organize them by type. Determine what type of storage solution works best for each category, such as open shelving, cabinets, or pull-out drawers.
- Technology: Consider integrating smart technology into your remodeled kitchen, such as motion-activated faucets, built-in Bluetooth speakers and touchless appliances, which can make cooking and cleaning a breeze.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Fulton Ferry
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Fulton Ferry
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Fulton Ferry
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Fulton FerryTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also Like8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Modern Backsplash Ideas