Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Manhattan Beach
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Consider the layout and functionality of your current kitchen space. Assess what can be improved and what needs to be changed to create a modern and efficient workspace.
- Choose modern and durable materials for your countertops, cabinets, and flooring. Popular materials include quartz, granite, stainless steel, and hardwood.
- Invest in energy-efficient appliances like a refrigerator, oven, and dishwasher. These appliances can save you money on energy bills while reducing your carbon footprint.
- Install sufficient lighting to create a bright and welcoming atmosphere in your kitchen. Consider natural light sources and incorporate smart lighting technology for added convenience.
- Add trendy yet functional features like a kitchen island or a pantry to make your kitchen more spacious and practical for your cooking and entertaining needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan Beach
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan Beach
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan Beach
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Manhattan BeachIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?How To Start A Kitchen RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasBrooklynBrighton BeachDowntownHamilton HeightsSpring Creek