Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in New Lots
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality and flow of your kitchen. Optimize your space by choosing a layout that works best for your lifestyle.
- Lighting: Incorporate modern lighting fixtures and options to enhance your kitchen's ambiance and functionality. Consider the use of LED under-cabinet lighting for a brighter work surface.
- Appliances: Consider investing in energy-efficient appliances that not only reduce your energy footprint but also provide ease of use and functionality features.
- Materials: Select durable and easy-to-maintain materials that add interest and texture to your kitchen. For example, consider quartz or granite countertops and a modern backsplash design.
- Storage: Increase your kitchen's storage capacity with modern options such as custom cabinets, pull-out organizers, and integrated pantry systems.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near New Lots
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near New Lots
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in New Lots
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in New LotsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?How To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets