Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Prospect Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the functionality of the space and how you use it. Optimize the layout and flow of the kitchen to make the most of the available space.
- Storage: Incorporate smart storage solutions to make the most of your kitchen's storage potential. Utilize built-in appliances and custom cabinetry to maximize space.
- Mood and Style: Consider the mood and style you want to create in your kitchen. Choose colors, materials, and finishes that reflect your style and complement the rest of your home's décor.
- Lighting: Lighting can make or break the ambiance of your kitchen. Incorporate layered lighting that includes task, ambient, and accent lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Functionality: Consider your cooking and entertaining needs when remodeling your kitchen. Incorporate features like an island or breakfast bar, a wine fridge, and extra seating to make your kitchen more functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Prospect Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Prospect Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Prospect HeightsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Small House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Pick A General Contractor7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors